Undergraduate Courses

ISAW students are permitted to take undergraduate language courses relevant to their course of study at NYU with permission of their supervisory committee. Enrollment for undergraduate courses is controlled by the department offering the course. Please contact the relevant departmental administrator for information about how to enroll. Students are no longer required to submit a tuition remission form in connection with undergraduate course enrollment at NYU.

Note: undergraduate courses do not count toward the doctoral program's 72-point graduate coursework requirement.