Pass/Fail Grading

Students who wish to take a course pass/fail must receive approval from the Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) and their committee. Please fill out the Graduate School of Arts and Science (GSAS) Pass/Fail Form and submit the completed form to the DGS and committee for review. Submit the signed document to the , who will submit it to the GSAS Office of Academic Affairs for final approval.