Information resources about Dura-Europos located elsewhere on the web.
- Yale University Art Gallery
- by Lisa Brody, et al., Yale University Art Gallery [n.d.].
- Dura Europos: Crossroads of Antiquity exhibition, The McMullen Museum of Art at Boston College
- "D(o)ura/Europos," by M. Roaf, et al. in Pleiades (R. Bagnall, et al., eds.), 2006- (geography and toponomy)
- "Dura-Europos," by David Stapleton, et al. in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, 2003-.
- "Dura Europos Syria," by C. Hopkins in The Princeton Encyclopedia of Classical Sites (R. Stillwell, et al. eds.), 1976; via the Perseus Project, Tufts University.
- "Dura-Europos: Crossroad of Cultures," by Carly Silver in Archaeology: Online Features, August 11, 2010.
- Images of Dura-Europos via the Ancient World Image Bank (R. Bagnall, et al., eds.).
- Papyrus documents from Dura-Europos via papyri.info.